Friday 15 June 2012

The Rooster and Holstee Manifesto

One of the clearest memories I have from my childhood is the rooster poster dad placed on our fridge one morning. It was a very happy rooster waking up on the top of a house with the sun shining on his face.  Alongside that happy rooster face came a list of  "mantras" to be repeated every morning when waking up. I've been seraching for that poster for a while now, but I cant't fint it anywhere. I do remember his wise words though...(Säg till dig själv varje morgon...). Try repeating them yourself when you wake up, I promise they'll get you're ass right out of bed :)

Today is going to be a good day!
(Det här blir en fin dag!)

I am capable of more than I think!
(Jag klarar av mer än jag tror!)

Worrying does not make things better!
(Ingenting blir bättre för att man oroar sig!)

You can never do more than your best!
(Man kan aldrig göra mer än sitt bästa!)

There always something to be happy about!
(Alltid finns det något att glädja sig åt!)

I feel fantastic!
(Jag känner mig i utmärkt form!)

Today, I am going to make someone happy!
(Idag skall jag göra någon glad!)

There's no point in pouting!
(Det är ingen idé att deppa!)

My life is wonderful!
 (Livet är härligt!)

Had I been a decent drawer, I would have drawn you a picture of this happy-go-lucky rooster, but I really suck at is so I wont :) Instead, I present you with the Holstee Manifesto which pretty much conveys the same message, but in a different (and more stylish) way. It hangs on one of the walls in my house and you can buy a copy of it yourself at http://shop.holstee.com/.

This poster make me happy and grateful. Everyday.





1 comment:

  1. Agree indeed (but at the same time wondering if you have a thing for roosters and chucks... :D )!

    ReplyDelete